The 1/4 Zip Jumper is a 100% Merino, British-made, snug-fitting mid layer in a rich and versatile colour way. The 1/4 zip and lateral ribbing create a secure feel, whilst the soft merino gives high levels of comfort and warmth. Thumb holes in the extra-long arms ensure that no skin is exposed at the wrist when working in extreme cold. Use as part of a layering system or wear as an outer above 10 degrees celsius.
Materials & Build:
- Made in Leicestershire.
- 100% Merino wool.
- Exceptionally soft & comfortable.
- Fine yarn and knit.
- Weight 295g.
- Whole knit garment providing a seamless layer with zero friction.
- Quick drying & breathable.
- Fitted cut providing style and performance.
- Iconic Shackleton Star stitched onto upper left arm.
- Thumb holes providing added warmth and performance.
- Half zip featuring Shackleton Star puller.
- Rubber zip puller, designed with pimples on reverse for ease of use with cold hands or whilst wearing gloves.
- Can be worn as a base layer or as a mid / top layer teamed with Shackleton Base layer or over T-shirt or shirt - depending on climate, temperature and activity.
- Hand wash.
- Dry flat.