Toms Santiago Recycled Cotton Canvas Women's Espadrilles
|Material - Upper||Cotton|
|Sustainability||Recycled Content 50% Plus|
|US Shoe Size (Womens)||Shoe Size (cm)||UK Shoe Size||EUR Shoe Size|
|US (Womens) 5||22 cm||UK 3||EUR 35.5|
|US (Womens) 6||23 cm||UK 4||EUR 36.5|
|US (Womens) 7||24 cm||UK 5||EUR 37.5|
|US (Womens) 8||25 cm||UK 6||EUR 38.5|
|US (Womens) 9||26 cm||UK 7||EUR 40|
|US (Womens) 10||27 cm||UK 8||EUR 42|
We cover all the bases with our no-fuss Santiago Espadrilles. Made with a deconstructed heel for easy slip on and a smoky drizzled grey finish for everyday wear.
• Recycled Cotton upper - made with at least 50% recycled cotton which helps keep waste out of landfills and requires less water and energy than conventional cotton
• Tencel soft twill lining
• Outsole height approximately 3mm
• Removable and hand-washable OrthoLite® EcoLT-Hybrid™ insole for enhanced comfort and breathability made with 26% eco content including 15% hybrid materials, 6% bio-oil and 5% recycled rubber.
• Deconstructed Heel for slip on entry.
• TOMS is a proud member of the Fair Labor Association—working with suppliers that conduct their businesses ethically, engage with workers, ensure safe working conditions, and establish human rights compliance and social responsibility.
• Part of the TOMS earthwise™ collection - products designed with the planet in mind.
• When you buy TOMS, you help fund access to mental health resources for the millions of people who need them. Wear TOMS. WEAR GOOD.